View Single Post
Dakota
sassy and crafty

Old 05-16-2018, 01:56 AM

Issac smiled. "that was good" he said as he grabbed both glasses from the table to take them back to the bar. he knew that if he left them there the bartender would end up cleaning them up, however he hated just leaving a mess around. if it was something he could do, he did it. he walked over to the bar and sat the glasses on the counter. after ordering another round of drinks he went back to the table. as he sat the drinks down he smiled. he was actually having fun. it was the first time he had allowed himself to really let loose and have fun since Bella passed. he decided then and there that this was something he would have to allow himself to do more often. even if only once a week. Issac walked over to the pool table. "so I guess its my turn again." he said. he hit lined up his shot, pulled back on his Que, and as he was pushing forward his gaze traveled over to Nathan. His Que grazed the Que ball and sent it veering to the left right into the black 8 ball. it only tapped the ball however it was hard enough to send it rolling gently into the nearby side pocket. "ah damn," he said his Scottish accent becoming a bit more prominent with the alcohol. "well i guess this means that ye won." he said with a small smile forming."