View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 10-26-2014, 04:33 PM

Numira's faced turned into a slight frown as Cara left, she even pouted a little, but she supposed it was for a good reason, her red eyes turned to Kiernan again. Though she was seeing his behavior, there was something tense yet gloomy about him now, she couldn't say she liked that feeling, even as he asked his question. She didn't answer right away, still trying to ascertain what was going on with him. She fidgeted with the bedding herself, but then he averted his gaze and so she frowned again,
"I am not, but you are." The young woman replied, reaching both hands over to his chest and pulling at his shirt to urge him closer, close enough that she could wrap her arms up under his arms and behind his shoulders,pressing her face against his chest, "I worried you. I am sorry."

--------------------------------------

The trek towards Thirsten had been rather difficult for the troops, an initial stop for camp had to be made for the night, which in and of itself had cost them time to catch up to the fleeing civilians, but as morning broke and the rain from the previous night had muddied the road, marching had become a little troublesome, though they grew nearer to Thirsten, there was tension among the foot-soldiers.
But now they were closer to Thirsten, close enough that smoke could be seen coming from above it, but with the morning came a fog that was slowly growing around them. This made the men confident that they could launch a surprise attack. Spurred by this turn of good fortune, they grew confident.

Kain had been bringing up the rear, guarding their flank, but with their approach he soon shifted to move ahead of the pack in the long strides of his golem, the machine noticeably catching up to the front line where Benoit was eagerly anticipating being the first into fray once again. The problem was that his unit was specifically designed for long range combat, being the first into the fight was not exactly an effective use of its power.
Kain's machine turned to look at him, then toward Veila at first, however on the second turn, he spotted something ahead of them in the mist.

It was a figure, a woman's figure, clad in a red outfit, armguards, her black hair tied up behind her. It was almost an animalistic instinct that made him hold out the hands of his unit, blocking the path of the other two golems as a sign to stop before he raised his right arm in a fist. The rest of the troops came to a halt. He had gotten an uneasy feeling the moment he spotted that woman.

"My my.." Ixera smirked, "Rudimentary models but.. Those are Titans.." She stated to herself with a grin. The mist was slowly beginning to swirl around their feet.

Last edited by HC-Gal; 10-28-2014 at 11:41 AM..