View Single Post
Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2011, 07:05 PM

Karasu jumped in fright as she heard someone come up behind her and sighed in relief when she realised who it was. Unlike some of the other slaves around the palace Calista was nice which was definitely a chance. She liked the fact that there was someone here that was nice to her. She loved serving the pharaoh but it was nice to see a little kindness now and then.
"I-I couldn't do that though," she replied, trying to keep her voice steady. "I've been given orders..."
Her left leg was shaking even as she tried to take another step forward and she barely managed to stifle the urge to cry out as she fell forwards. She landed heavily and was glad that she hadn't been carrying anything right then. She shook at the thought of what would have happened if she had been carrying Pharaoh's dinner.
[COLOR="Silver"]

-o0o-

((Oops, I think we posted at the same time))

Karasu, who was used to obeying orders, drank whatever it was without question. It was only when she was finished did she realise who it was that had lifted her into the room and whose bed she was lying on. She tried to struggle up but was too weak.
"I-I was on my way to the kitchens to fetch his Majesty's food but I fell because of y injuries. I was too outspoken earlier today and I received my punishment from the guards," she answered, not wanting to be punished for refusing to answer a question.

Last edited by Magician Girl Mirani; 01-30-2011 at 07:38 PM..