Thread: RavenWood
View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 12-17-2012, 04:43 AM

Vincent paused when they got back to the car, taking the male's hand for a moment. He turns him, backing him against the car. "Thank you, for a wonderful lunch" he smiles a bit. He leans in to lightly kiss his lips, not caring if it was to rash or bold. He smiled after a moment stepping back. He turns to go around the car, slipping his hand into his pocket to look for the keys. He smiled a bit, and thought about turning around and pulling the other into his arms onve more, but resisted. He did not want to push his luck, and one kiss would be good for now. He moves to the door, unlocking it and pressing the button to unlock the passanger's side as well so he could get in. Slipping into the seat, he watched for the other male to get in the car, wondering what his reaction to the whole thing would be. Vincent would not apologize, for he had done nothing wrong, and frankly, he had liked it.

Aries didn't look back, and made his way into the lunch room. He paused just inside the door, and glanced around at the people who were inside of it. A sigh escapes him, as he lets out a deep breath he hadn't realized he had been holding. He glances back at Aiden, and a slightly guilty look formed over his face. He looked down, hoping the angry responce he feared would not follow. "I.....I'm sorry.....I didn't...." he stepped back from him, his fear begining to get the better of him. He began to realize how close he had gotten in such a short time to this guy he barley knew. He was afraid of rejection from him when they barley knew anything at all. He looked away, shaking slightly, his heart was racing against his chest. "I'm sorry" he whispered, and turned, his appitite was suddenly gone. He hurried from the room, making his way through the doors not far from them, through the back part of the courtyard. He felt the need to just get out of there, and away from him and it all.