View Single Post
Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 06-07-2015, 07:54 PM

Aya's cheeks puffed out. "Whaddya mean, young? You probably barely have 5 years on me!" She turned her head and looked at the ground. "I know plenty about danger.." She whispered, her voice trailing off. Bouncing back fairly quickly, she smiled again.

"Yes, I think I can handle myself from here- Ow!" Aya reeled back a bit, but was able to regain her footing without falling. She quickly looked around, trying to see what had run into her. Actually, who had run into her. There was a girl, not much younger than Aya, flat on her back. The girl stood up and introduced herself. Awfully perky, isn't she? she thought. Still, Aya couldn't help but feel something familiar. She had a aura, similar to Ziarra. Not quite the same, but close enough for her to recognize.

With the hunter right next to her, Aya quickly ran through her options. She could fake having known the girl, who called herself Jennifer. No. That couldn't work. She introduced herself, so it wouldn't make sense for her to pretend to know her and get her out of harms way. She decided to play it by ear and wait.

"Oh, um, I'm Mary."