View Single Post
Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 07-11-2015, 07:33 PM

Aya spaced out for a moment. There was so much going on at once, that everything seemed slow-motion. First, another stranger appeared, who she couldn't tell friend or foe. Before she had a chance to react, Jennifer's fight or flight must have kicked in, since she grabbed Aya's hand and ran off with her before she could object. As she ran, Jennifer seemed to have changed her appearance somehow. Aya wasn't too familiar with all the races, but she knew she had heard of this before. A Lisp maybe?

Finally, Jennifer let go of Aya's hand and stopped running. Taking a moment to get her head back in reality, she looked at the girl. "What.....the hell.....WAS THAT?!?" She said a little louder than necessary. She took a breath to calm herself. "So, you didn't know the guy, but ran just because he told you to?" She responded. Letting out a sigh, she added, "I guess that's helpful though, I needed to get away from Fio anyway. But now I'm probably lost again."

Just then, a shriek pierced the air and suddenly Aya was on the ground before she knew what happened. "Ayaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~" The voice was familiar. "ZIARRA! GET OFF OF ME!" Z scrambled to her feet, but was still hanging onto Aya's arm and she sobbed in her usual exaggerated way. "Uwaah.. I couldn't find you. *hic* and I was scared something *hic* happened to yooooou~" She whined. "Would you cut it out?!" Aya snapped.

Like a light switch, Ziarra quit her whining and looked at Jennifer. "Who are you?" She asked, curiously. Aya groaned. "She helped me out of a sticky situation, sort of. Of course, I wouldn't have been IN that situation if YOU hadn't run off! You little demon." Z pouted and let off a few rapid fire apologies.