View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 07-31-2015, 04:45 AM

Anubina blinked light as she listened to the female, she was a bit amazed by the amount of curiosity that was coming from her. She had allowed her to finish asking the few questions she had asked. The dark haired woman shifted her eyes to the side a bit, placing her hands before her back, thinking of what to answer them. She looked up for a moment before returning her sight to Roshan. "It's ok, I understand if that is how he acts. I can't change how he is towards beings like me. I am just happy that he didn't really try to attack me. I am not really much of a fighter." She said placing a hand behind her back.

Thinking a bit more, she continued speaking. "Well, since you have been kind to me and not attack me out of the blue, I shall answer your question truthfully. As a water spirit, I mostly stick to marine animals. However, much like my element, I have learned to adapt to my surroundings. Switching between animals, but since this war, I have lived in the water and the animal I chose was an orca." She said calmly, blinking a bit before relaxing a bit more. Anubina wasn't sure who to really feel, she felt safe around the young woman, but she knew she had to keep her guard up. Just in case something was to happen. "I came to the forest before I live not too far from here and I used to come here years before. It's peaceful, to say the least." Anubina smiled a bit more, "As for my partner, he is near at times. I know when he is close and he knows how to take care of himself, so I don't worry too much for him." She said fiddling with her fingers a bit. "Does that make me a bad partner?" She asked with her sapphire eyes shooting over towards Roshan, blinking a bit before relaxing against a tree as well.