Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-20-2018, 07:29 AM

Bane was stirring the noodles in the pot before sticking some chicken tenders in the oven, counting on them both to be done to eat the same time. ”Well your still in high school right? So there is still no point to doing it when you need to finish your education. We also got to consider if you want to start college as well.” he felt like all he was doing was making excuses but these were things he had been thinking and considering and he knew it was best to discuss these things with his lover instead of letting them fester inside his brain. This was part of the reason he was told it would be best for them to end it so that he wouldn’t burden the young male with a family when he wasn’t ready for it.

”Raven kind of ruined the surprise but....” he moved to the fudge digging around on top of it for a moment before pulling a box off, big enough for a key in it that Raven had painted a bunch of hearts on it. ”We were considering asking you to move in with us at your graduation.” his cheeks were flushed, as he offered the little box up to him. Waiting hesitantly for his reaction though the way he had heen begging to live together left a warm fuzzy feeling inside the older male and left little room for worry.

”I wasn’t even sure I was going to give it to you. I thought you would have liked to live on your own first and maybe experience things before wanting to be with us.” he turned back to the food, finishing the macaroni before checking on the chicken tenders, mulling over his thoughts. ”Even if you move in your parents can still come over and fight with you and try to get you taken away from us or get me arrested and have Raven put into foster care.” he frowned, his fears and worries were starting to bubble up to the surface making him unable to hold them back as he stared at the wall in front of him. ”They already think I took advantage of you.....” of course he was implying sex which is something that they have yet to do with each other as Jamie wasn’t old enough for it to be legal when they started to date and because Bane is hesitant to try anything that could ruin their relationship to much.

Raven was hurt when jamie sprung from the couch to follow Bane into the kitchen, she scrambled off the couch herself and followed them as well. Tugging on Jamie’s shirt as she looked up at him with big puppy dog eyes that were on the verge of tears. ”Mamie....” she whined to him, tugging his shirt again as she demanded his attention. ”I want to tell you about school. You can play with daddy later.” she started sniffling as she fought back the tears that threatened to spill over, looking up at him pleadingly with her big blue eyes.

Last edited by Kilia; 02-20-2018 at 10:12 AM..