Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-22-2018, 09:19 AM

Bane laughed, kissing Jamie softly on his lips. He knew all to well that his daughter dreamed big but he wasn’t going to stifle her imagination like most people tried to get him to do. Mainly her teachers since it tends to disrupt class a lot but he loved that she was so imaginative and could see the world as nothing but rainbows and ponies if she wanted. He nearly choked on his water at the comment on the horse. ’What was Jamie trying to say? That he secretly had a stash of cash some place that he was going to use to get her a horse? And if he did get her a horse where would they even keep it?! This two bedroom little house was barely big enough for him and Raven.’

His mind swirl thoughts as he stared at the two of them as they interacted with one another, contemplating the meaning behind Jamie’s words while he finished his own meal. He was snapped out of his thoughts when a question was directed at him. ”well if they are gone there....where there is. Than it would have been the right choice to make that move.” he started to clear the table away, washing the dishes as Jamie handles getting Raven cleaned up from her own meal. He sighed heavily as the redhead left his embrace, not saying any more on the subject at the moment since it was clearly one they needed to have while his daughter was sleeping. Though he had to admit that seeing Jamie’s backside was a rather attractive view so he couldn’t help but stare at him.

”I did!” Raven exclaimed to him as she giggled, gladly letting Jamie help her out. ”Daddy said I had to get a bath tonight.” she pouted to him, leading him to the bathroom. Like any normal kid she disliked having to bathe but knew better than to not do it which was the only reason she had shared with the young male about her blithe. She was pretty to get all cleaned up and dressed in her pajamas since she didn’r Put up much of a fight and did as she was told until it came to her bed time story then she kept asking him to read it again until she fell a sleep.

”that might be so but then we would only have each other to rely on. What if we have an issue and you want to get away from me to think? You wouldn’t have much space from me or anyone that you could truely rely on there besides me to talk about the issue. Or what if you decided that we weren’t for you and you move back in with your parents? Then raven and I would be left there to pick up everything on our own.” Bane said to the male once he was finally free from his daughter, patting the couch next to him so he could cuddle up with him. He loved Jamie deeply and it wasn’t a passing fancy like it could be for the young man who had clearly fallen hard and fast. He sighed heavily, running a hand through his black hair as he stared up at the ceiling.

It wasn’t like he was going to turn the idea down since he had been thinking about moving some place that was safer and a slower pace then the big bustling city after the first year with his daughter. He just never decided where exactly the would move to and then when the teenager came into their lives he didn’t feel the need to move anymore. He also knew exactly how much money he had saved up as his own parents gave him enough money to help him out for a year if things went well before they cut him out of the family. ”we still have the fact of where will we run off to.”