Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-23-2018, 06:19 AM

Bane dropped his hands on the legs that his his lap, frowning as he looked down at the appendages that were not the part of Jamie’s body that he expected in his lap. He let his hazel eyes trail up his legs, not faltering a bit when they met with the pale man’s crotch but continued up to met with red brown eyes. He could tell that the cuddling he was expecting was out of the question at the moment by the look he was given. ”You have and I have also told you that I am a father and I have to think on The best choices for Raven as well as myself. I have more than just me to take care of, Jamie.” he said softly before setting the legs on his lap aside so that he could turn more towards the male.

He knew that Jamie just wanted him to say okay and agree to running away with him and to forget all their worries and problems. He couldn’t do that though, he at least needed a desitination so he could find a place for them to live ahead of time and start looking for a job at said place. A heavy sigh escaped him, a scarred, tanned hand moved up to his face to rub it before he gave a weary smile. ”I understand where you are coming from, love. But I need a destination so I can start looking for a place for us to live and a job so we can continue to live. I am not young like you anymore and Raven is to young for such an adventure. If it were just me and you then I would agree to it but it isn’t just us.” He said to think, agreeing to the idea but not at the same time as he reached a hand out to brush that red hair back out of his face. He truely did love Jamie and wanted to make him as happy as possible. He knew it seemed like he was being reluctant about the whole just running away topic but he wasn’t trying to be and he did mean it when he said if it was just the two of them that they could.