Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-24-2018, 05:50 PM

Jamie couldn't help but lean into Bane's touch as he brushed back a strand of red hair. For all that he made a show of being stubborn and not snuggly, he wanted to curl up against Bane's side more than anything. I'd been a long day considering the fight with his parents and school. Not that he struggled much there, but maybe he just felt alone. No one else suffered from the same problems as him. Peers his age? Bane said he might want someone else to talk to if they had problems, but the truth was, even now he didn't have that. If he admitted he dated a man almost ten years his senior, they would only look at him strangely.

Letting out a sigh, Jamie finally shifted so that their shoulders touched. "I know, but I still hate it. Can't we just run away toward the ocean or the hill to the west. Ashley Tiston said that her family drove through them last summer and she never saw anything more beautiful. From here though, they just look dirty green and bland. I wonder if she's right, huh?" He turned his gaze up to look at Bane. "I'm no good at this planning stuff though. Can I come over tomorrow too and talk about it?"