Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-01-2018, 12:37 AM

"Well that too," Jamie shot back, giving the other man a wink. "Raven would be pretty happy if I stole her away, don't you think? Maybe I'll just marry her instead." He laughed at his joke, unaware that Bane's thoughts had drifted toward a very different marriage. His gaze softening, he squeezed Bane's hand, stilling in front of him. The soul-aching draw was back as soon as the laughter that stole it died away.

Wrapping his arms around Bane, Jamie sighed away all the tension in his body. "I know. And you can never know how much I love you either. But it's only two months and maybe then, maybe..." He let his words trail off as he flushed. He wouldn't let even himself follow through on the thought, let alone say it out loud, but they were boyfriends. It really was time they fell asleep in each other's arms. "A-anyway, I should head back, right? My mum and da probably noticed a long time ago that I snuck out. If I'm not careful, they might board up the window or something." He let out a nervous laugh, but didn't do more than straighten so that he stood in front of Bane again, holding both of his hands. A part of him waited for Bane to tell him not to go. Because he would if asked. He'd do anything to stay.