Thread: Exo-Warrior
View Single Post
Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs into a wall and apologizes.

Old 04-15-2013, 01:01 AM

Humanity has been driven from earth for over fifty years. Most of the population has been destroyed and driven into space. Most of the milky way is now in control by a race known as Desterians. They are an insect race who has the power to morph humans. Twisting them into creations. It is believed to be an allergic reaction Humans have towards the race. They loose their mind, and soon after their body. Becoming controlled by the hive mind our enemy has against us. With our numbers down, and our biology not evolved, it falls to our technology.

Humanity has devolved Exo-suits in order to combat the Desterians. These suit give the power to do just about anything. The government has began refining the technology, and has opened the doors to the Agency known as Warrior. The order is made up of the strongest humans, with a little something extra about themselves. Since coming into space, humans have lost much. Immune Systems, a planet. But slowly few of us are mutating.

About the Humans:
-Weak Immune systems. Many wear exosuits for daily use. Nothing compaired to the war suits our agents wear.
-Humans Live on a migrating fleet made up of one major space station, and thousands of smaller ships. In population Humans are about 2 billion. One billion of that is on the largest station known as York.
-Mercury is under control of the humans. Although obviously we cant live there. It is used for other goods instead.
-In the entire population only 0.001% is born with a mutation. Outside of the agency, they are killed for protection to the whole.
-Families are allowed one child. If twins are born, often they pay more in taxes. That more is a lot I may add.

About the Desterians:
-They are insects in appearance and style. Their minds are linked in a hive mind sense. More often than not, if one has scene you, the rest know within seconds.
-Humans under the control of Desterians are no longer humans.
-Where they came from is unknown.
-Their technology is a mix of organic and machine.

Rules:

-Obvious Mene rules
-Obvious standard RP rules
-Post as much as you want, I'm quality over quantity. So please give others something to go with.
-Mary-Sues are lame.
-Please look at the other characters as you make your own. If two people are using double pistols for example, maybe you should think of something else? ^_^
-Pm profiles to me with the title being a silly joke
-I will add more if needed. But I hope I don't need to.

Skelly:

Name: (Code names here, or call-signs)
Personality: (Just words here are fine; sad, happy etc.)
Weapons: (no limit, but be realistic lol)
Mutation: (optional- If you choose to have one, also mention a severe weakness or side effect in you bio please^^)
Biography:
Mirror Image: (url form if possible please)
Exo-Suit: (Url Form if possible please)
Extra: (Anything else you would like to add)

Last edited by Triquetra; 04-15-2013 at 02:10 AM..