Thread: Exo-Warrior
View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 04-19-2013, 11:53 PM

Joker stood as he cracked his back as he finished cleaning his 9MM then sliding it into his front pouch Joker was never able to get any sleep before missions it come's with being an agent for some people his helmets timer went showed that he had little time before he was to head up to the agency he opened his apartment door and made his way out the apartment front door leading to the slums of the space ship Joker looked around "I work for the most well paid government in the galaxy and I live here huh ironic" Joker said as he remembered his time as a merc.

Joker soon made his way up and found an empty bench to sit down at as he yawned from the lack of sleep he watched as people were eye balling him but he was used to it his suit stood out of a crowd with all the scratches Joker smiled as he watched people go on with there life's.

Grace jumped up and down as she punched the punching bag in the training room before she finished she let out a large punch ripping a hole in the bag Grace smiled as she rotated her shoulder then turned and looked at the clock "twenty minutes about dame time" Grace said making her way out of the training room and to the agency lobby were she waited for other agents to arrive Grace wasn't big on team work so she hoped that she would get a one man job this time.