View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 08:25 AM

((lol well Jay, now that we have a "start" lol we can start getting into it more and not having to do such big post. And I hope you know I'm not playing all the girl! >=/ your playing some while I get to play some of the boys lol!))

Once the school day started it flew by, well till lunch time rolled around. Victoria, was just putting her history book back into her bag and some loss papers when she was, attacked from behind with a bear hug, "Gahh!" she was so shocked it made her shout. Hearing a giggle Victoria, could only guess who it was, "Morgan." she thought dryly.

"Hey, girlie!" Morgan said happily, letting Victoria, go and walking in front of her desk. "Lookie, I have something I need you to give to Jesse." she said while pulling a piece of paper out of her school bag, and than putting some lip gloss on her pink lush lips."My phone died and I don't want to go all the way over to his class room, or I'll miss my lunch. It's just some changes to the group date." she said pushing the paper into Victoria's face.

"Why don't you just go have lunch with him and than you can give it to him." Victoria said, hoping it would get her out of doing this. How hard was it to go see your own boyfriend about something in plan changing, man this girl was stupid sometimes.

"Victoria, are you really saying you can't do this for me?" Morgan's voice went from sweet and innocent, to dark and threatening. "I'm not in the mood for this crap right now she better do this, if she knows what good for her." she thought darkly, her eyebrow raised, waiting to hear what she would say.

"Shit!" Victoria, thought as the words had left her mouth, how stupid it was of her to say that to Morgan of all people. The air felt tense and thick, "Heh, I just thought you'd want to see your boyfriend." she said a small laugh leaving her mouth to cover up her fear. "Of course I'll take it to him. You don't have to worry about it." she said with a sweet little smile on her face.

Morgan, gave her own little smile to Victoria, "Great, I knew I could count on you! Here is the letter, he always eats in his classroom with his friends. Now make sure he reads it and ask if there are any change of plans he needs to make as well." she said placing the letter in Victoria's hand. "Alright than, very good. I'll see you later today." she started to leave but when she got to the door she turned to Victoria, "Oh yes! Victoria, make sure that you never give advise to anyone whom has a boyfriend, when you don't. They won't like it and might do something mean to you." she said in that to sweet of a voice, trying to make it sound like all she was doing was giving the girl a little help. Not even waiting for a reply Morgan, walked out of the room to go meet up with the rest of the girls for lunch.

Victoria, let a sigh go, "That was way to close. This girl is going to rip me apart if I'm not careful." she said looking down at the letter in hand, she let her brows frown together, "Whatever, just give it to him and be done with it." she said shaking her head clear, she grabbed her stuff and heading for Jesse's classroom.