View Single Post
The Time Machine
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2017, 06:53 PM

The Time Machine stabilizes and parks near a volcano. The twins make a few scans of the area. The ship alerts them to an intruder as Yumeh scampers around the cabin and hisses at the situation.

Boq boq: Aww human pet animal wanted to come too.
Xeox: It's angry. See it doesn't think this is a good idea either.
Boq boq: Pffil! Nonsense. It wants to wake up its human. Doesn't it?
Xeox: Yup, we'll be punished for sure if that happens.

Yumeh meows and bats at Boq boq's antennae as he's picked up by the scruff of the neck via on board security detection software. Floating around for a few moments it calms him.
Xeox finds the cats actions amusing and her mind is suddenly changed about the situation.

Xeox: However, I suppose if our parental guides will punish us once they find human is found in scan I might as well enjoy the mischief while it lasts.
Boq boq: That's the spirit, sis!
Xeox: Let me see the small mammal.
Boq boq: Wait your turn. You go after we wake Cessy.
Xeox: Fine

Boq boq holds yumeh up to Cecila's face. Yumeh meows and cooperates, he puts a soft paw on her forehead and meows some more. With the twitch of a nose and a big yawn, Cessy awakens to see her surroundings.

Cecila: Yumeh? Whaa? Oh hey Boq boq and Xeox! Been a long time since your ship crashed by on Menewsha.
Boq boq: Want to help us look some cool dino eggs for a school project?
Cecila: *giggle* Sure! Wait. What?
Xeox: She doesn't know where we are.
Boqboq: Oh. right. Well how about I show you.

Boq boq opens the shuttle door in one of his usual "good ideas". The flutter of wings catches the attention of Yumeh and he takes off straight through the open doors into the wilds of prehistoric Menewsha.

Last edited by The Time Machine; 04-27-2017 at 11:53 PM..