View Single Post
Luenola Marxiel
Radiance of the Night Sky
Send a message via MSN to Luenola Marxiel

Old 10-28-2008, 03:59 AM

[[* 最善の恐怖 *]]

Welcome to Saizen no Kyoufu.

For reference, the title means "Greatest Terror."

As Iro has done the explaining above, I shall not reiterate anything. Suffice to say the idea came about because we're on opposing timezones, so by co-hosting a thread, at least one of us will always be here.

This is my first event on Menewsha, so I look forward to talking to all of you and making new friends.
Also, since I can't draw like Iro, I'll do what I can and offer to write the occasional drabble or poem.
Just give me a pairing (I only do BL - I'll admit this right off; anything non-BL will probably be gen/friendship) and prompt for the drabble (this means it'll be about 100 words long, which I might exceed, but it'll be short nonetheless) or an object for the poem (make me happy and request poems because I like writing them).
Seeing as I, naturally, can't write anything I don't know about, here's a list of fandoms that I can write for.

Fandom List
Ace Attorney (Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice)
CastleVania (Lament of Innocence, Curse of Darkness, Harmony of Dissonance)
Guilty Gear (I still haven't played Overture, so as far as writing goes, that part of canon doesn't exist)
D. Gray-Man (up to around chapter 170 of manga)
Prince of Tennis (I stopped when the anime did)
Hikaru no Go
Shaman King (I have never read the manga, so I'll write solely based off the anime)
DNAngel (I've never read the manga for this either)
Code Geass (I can't guarantee I'm any good at this fandom, but I can definitely try)

There are many animes that I have watched up to a certain episode or so, so you can always ask if I'll write something not on this very short list. If I know and can write it, I'll most likely oblige you. :D

So come chat or request away! XDD

Happy Halloween 2008!

Completed Requests:
For Dystopia

Last edited by Luenola Marxiel; 11-02-2008 at 10:06 AM..