View Single Post
Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)。
Penpal

Old 08-10-2011, 11:03 PM

Day 1

Today is the day! I'm so excited to meet my little guy. But ... I wasn't informed as to how exactly he'll be delivered. I guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Well, I was in for a shock when I went out to the mailbox; the little guy sprung right out at me! I was so happy to finally welcome my yan-kins into my home.

He's a little mischievous, though. It was breakfast time and I could not find him anywhere. Lo and behold, I found the little munchkin nibbling away in one of the cereal boxes!

After he was all fed I set him down on the couch and turned on the ball game for him to listen to. Turns out he's a Nationals fan! Look how cute he looks with his hat on! *pinches his cheeks* to celebrate he decided to party with some other members of the family ... I think they're going to get along great!

It neared the end of the day and it was time to bathe him. His entire face lit up when he heard the bubble bath running and nearly jumped right in! But I held him back until the water was nice and luke warm and had enough bubbles to satisfy his needs. :)

SPOILERX

Last edited by Spring`Tyme Fresh; 08-13-2011 at 11:48 PM..