Thread: Fallen Eternity
View Single Post
Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-22-2014, 07:38 PM

Ford hadn't looked back, not until the other angel made a groan of pain. He turned, paused to do so, to make sure he wouldn't fall over. It wasn't that Ford couldn't carry him he just...didn't really want to. He'd get blood all over his good jeans, and that just wouldn't do. Gratefully, Magnus began to move, so Ford lead the way to his truck.

It was a small, short-bed, cherry red number. Not one of those monsters some people drove. But it was strong and did what he needed it to, other than that, he just really liked the colour. He almost laughed when Magnus started to pet it like a dog. Something he didn't miss was the naivety. Some people said it was like being a child -- Ford had never enjoyed not knowing. That's what had cast him down here to begin with.

"Call me Ford, get in. See that shiny silver thing beneath the clear part? That's the handle, pull it and it opens the door." He unlocked the car with a beep and pulled his own door open, climbing in. "I'll walk you through what I can. Dad doesn't want you blowing your cover, it might blow the minds of his precious humans. It'll take a while, and some of it is just backwards, but I'm fine. Besides, it's fun to be a little sideways among the humans -- they're a lot of fun to screw with."

The little holy power he had left had gone to making his life better, and occasionally being an utter nuisance to the humans he was forced to be around. Now that he was here, had lived around them, and had free will of his own, he wasn't really sure what the hype had been about. They were broken, weak and angry things. But, to each his own, he supposed.