View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 10:48 PM

Logan breathed in Kurt's scent, because the elf was outside for awhile, he smelled more like the outdoors than his usual scent. Normally Kurt had a fruity outdoor scent that made Logan wonder how the elf smelled like that. A knock came to the door "Logan, are you in there?" It was Xavier "What do you want?" Logan asked wanting to be left alone more than anything right now. "You didn't come out of your room most of the evening, are you alright?" Xavier's voice spoke through the door "I would be if I could get a little time to myself" Logan made sure his voice had an attitude tone in it and he heard Xavier roll away. Logan knew that Ororo was with Charles now, so if she wasn't around, then he was looking for someone to talk to for a bit. Though, Logan wasn't about to give up his time with Kurt just for the old man. No matter how much Logan wanted to tell him that he loved him, he couldn't, his pride would get in the way, and that's where things would probably get complicated. "I want you to be mine, elf" more like he didn't want anyone else to have him, and Logan knew he was being selfish there, but, he didn't really care right now.