View Single Post
Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-02-2015, 03:54 PM

The reaction Eliza gave was what Roland was expecting, though he still wasn't use to it anymore and he tensed a little. He stood here as she started to ramble and he just let her get it out, when she backed away and apologized he just smiled slightly "its alright" he said softly. He felt like he knew what she was meaning when she started talking about him go in on without her and when she paused he waled over to the other bed and sat facing her. What came next brought a small smile to his face as he just looked over at her.

"That's the thing, another person would slow me down and could make my job a bit harder." Roland said softly and cleared his throat, "but I don't see that with you" he added softly. "You have a fight in you to keep going and even as you just said about finding your own way around here. If you want to stay I would be happy if you did." He said as he stood up he offered her his hand. "I have trusted my life in your hands, and I'll continue trusting you as well" he added with a smile, "what do you say we get some grub and see what you there together"