View Single Post
Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 08-12-2012, 07:09 PM

Slipping back above ground after a search the produced a lot of ideas, sketch pad in hand, Idiris made her way back up to the camp to check in. Hopefully, her sketch pad filled with notes on tunnels that lead no where and leads would be of use. She had enough to show where she thought the underground city was, judging by the other surrounding tunnels were, but she wasn't exactly sure she knew how to get into the place. Luckily, she had felt some grated places that might lead into Vis, but it was getting too late to go in alone.

Making her way to the camp, Idiris tied her hair back better in a braid, thankful to be in the cleaner air again. It was colder than down in the tunnel, but it was manageable. Her light jacket wouldn't be enough soon. Gladly, she knew the way back by heart now and made it there in no time. She ignored the gaze of a soldier and made her way to the commanders tent. "Kendra, you might want to hear this," she smiled as she passed the second in command and went in to see Commander Osborne.

"I've been mapping out the tunnels for a few days now, but I have a pretty good idea about where the rebellion forces could be, Sir." Judging by her expression, she was trying not to show how proud she was about doing this mission, very successfully she might add, by herself.

Holding out the sketch pad that she had made the maps on, Idiris bowed her head in respect. "My records from the mission, if you would like them.." The sketch pad was nearly full with images of what looked like the map of half of the local underground network. It was messy, but it worked well enough, with enough detail, to show where she expected the underground city could be. There were two locations that Vis could be, and Idiris expected that both could easily be utilized for the rebellion base. Of course, to better find the city, she needed another few days.

If the commander was pleased, she would request to go down with maybe one or two other people to find Vis. Ideally, she would love to go under cover, but she knew that the decision that would solidify that was not hers to make.