View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-02-2013, 04:06 AM

Week 1

My first week getting back into the swing of things, I feel excited to get back to it. :D

Monday

Breakfast - Coffee 260 (and threw out the day so like 3/4 cups)
Lunch - Salad 130
Dinner - Butter chicken plate 460
Snack- Apple with Salt and peanut butter (sounds strange but it's good) 160
pop - 260

Daily Total 1240

Today's focus: abs

Tuesday

Breakfast - Coffee 55 (only one cup)
Lunch - Left over Butter chicken 230
Dinner - Take away 750 (fail) XD + lemonade 120
Snack - Celery With Rhubarb jam (again sound strange but is good) 60

rest

Daily Total 1215

Wednesday

Today was kinda a bad day for me at work. My boss called in sick and I pulled a 9 hour shift with one break which was basically me cramming in a tuna sub as fast as I could into my mouth before I was begged to come back. When I got home I indulged in a few glasses of wine and allowed myself two mini cookies. I guess as a reward to myself for not killing anyone that day. XD

Breakfast: Coffee 250 (yes I drink a lot of coffee naughty me XD)
Lunch: Tuna sub with bread hollowed and half the tuna 270
Dinner: sensible pasta portion 330
Snack: cookies 150 >.< tsk tsk also naughty
Wine: 450 ...yeah I'm bad bad girl. XD

Today's focus: legs/workwalk
Total calories: 1450 over "ate"

Thursday

I'm SO making up for yesterday today! Starting out with having tea instead of coffee today. Salad instead of a sammich at work. Got my workout in before work today plus I'll be walking to work as normal. Sadly there was no time to eat at work today. I was lucky to be able to get some tea. >.< so I drank tea. I ate a Tuna sub when I got home.

Breakfast: Tea 60
Lunch:Salad 130 Tea 100
Dinner: Tuna sub 470
Snacks: wine 250

Total Calories:
Today's focus: arms/work walk

Friday

I don't know what's up with work lately BUT it's been ridiculous busy. So much so that regular breaks are a thing of the past. Friday was another where only coffee/tea were able to be had. After work my bf picked me up and we went out for dinner so it ended up balancing out.

Breakfast/lunch: Coffee - 370 (6 cups) I really need to cut down on the sugary creamy coffee/tea
Dinner: 8 oz steak and baked tatter 1045
Snack: mini strudel 150

Total Calories:1565 ( I over ate today but I also did a lot of cardio and hard physical labor at work)
Today's focus: Cardio/work walk

Saturday

A lazy Saturday with friends at a charity event. I got busy with getting myself ready for the event so I didn't eat much till I got there because I knew there would be a pizza dinner and snacks. Also we played DnD later so more snacks. XD

Breakfast: sleep
Lunch: Coffee 135
Dinner: pizza/ chicken 550
Snacks: pop/other snacks 750

Total Calories: 1435
Today's focus: No focus full body 20 min workout a bit of cardio

Sunday

Breakfast: 1/2 bacon strip (NO it's not like I'm being that careful about fat it was the "ready made" bacon. EWW! tasted like the package it came in so I only ate a bite of it.) Went with Banana Bread instead 250
Lunch: Veggie Salad 130
Dinner: Fancy Ramen bowl 320 (yes I put egg ham and kimchi in it so "fancy" imo)
Coffee: 270
Snacks: another slice of banana bead 220 pop 120

Total Calories: 1310
Today's Focus: Went for an hour long walk in the bio reserve at night. And a short 10 min ab routine.

Last edited by Nephila; 10-07-2013 at 01:26 AM..