Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-02-2016, 05:45 AM

January 1st: Last years Goals

My last year goals were:

Quote:
For Real Life

* Keep my Deviant Art account up to date with new stuff TWICE a week. Even if it's a different version of the same piece.
* Re-Visit some of the ideas in my monster girl challenge series push them further without a daily time limit and turn them into print quality images.
* Create 3-5 solid Cosplays AND GET GOOD PICTURES of them!
*Drink more water/ less coffee/sugary drinks (this may be a set up for failure on my part)
*Sell some originals/take more commissions (if I add a few more every year I'll be happy and able to "retire" to my art and only create things for a living)

Mene Goals

* Update my memory jar everyday with the awesome new prompts that were added this year.
* Continue my success with the "Guess the CI and win" Thread
* Buy all of "The Runway" shop
* Maintain shops already bought out in my Quest
* Try and get back up to 150K in between events as I would like 100K to be a base line for under my avatar. Why? CUZ I CAN THAT'S WHY (Also dragon blood..wouldn't be a good dragon if I didn't stock pile gold now would I?)
* Update my runway thread more regularly.
So let's see for Real life. . . check, check, check...except the "good" picture part. They were average, check and check
And for the Mene part...Check, Check - My runway thread was updated but not very busy. Not at all like a hangout like I hoped it would be, Check, Check and then some, FAILED the runway one BUT I used my journal as a more efficient method of sharing/documenting my outfits, at least in my head.
  • I set up this thread
  • Started switching over some on my event commons to their drawers
  • Went for a Walk with Chris
  • Brought some fruit with me to work for my co workers to start off the new year sweet. :)
  • Made my first avatar of the new year! :D
  • Bugged Lilith. XD Momma's gotta do it!

Last edited by Nephila; 01-03-2016 at 07:32 AM..