View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 10-13-2014, 11:23 PM

After getting the innocent man to safety, he had panted heavily looking up towards Ryosuke in relief as he thanked him over and over again; unaware of what Ryosuke truly looked like underneath his Warframe helmet. Shaking his head without a word to the innocent male other than pointing towards the direction to safety, watching as how the man had run off; Ryosuke stood back up to his feet and turned over to take his attention onto Sakura who had just finished off one of the many different infection creatures. As she had noticed the many other infection creatures limping their way towards the two of them; Ryosuke progressed his way over towards Sakura's side before placing a hand onto her shoulder. "Sakura; I need you to do me a favor. If you're going to be as good as I know you can be..I need you to stay here; and keep any other ones from making their way past this point. We can't let the infection spread throughout the station. Also if you see any people leaving the area that are even partially infected..it's the warframe code that we must either destroy them or keep them contained here. Those that aren't infected; get them to safety." Ryosuke explained as he held out a palm towards a group of the creatures to blast them into frozen statues.
Ryosuke knew that if this infection of the station was going to end in anyway; the main core of wherever the infections started in the northern area of the station had to be destroyed as quickly as possible. The only problem was that the exact area was going to be covered in infection creatures and who knew how many of their eggs.