View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 07-12-2018, 09:25 PM

July 12, 2018,

So this do-do forgot about slurpee day yesterday even after posting about it. LOL Oh well! Maybe next year!

Today has been a stay at home day. Actually been working on lesson planning and have sequencing and songs picked for 1st and 2nd grade so far. After I get it all sequenced, I'll actually dig deeper into the lesson and write it all out.

I belong to a facebook page dedicated to the town in which I live and teach. Someone posted a "Help teachers" post and asked all teachers on the page to make an amazon wish-list for their classroom and post it. I posted it and a parent of a student at my new school in the fall saw it and donated these awesome answer buzzers and some wrist bells for the classroom.

She then took it and shared my wish list to the facebook page dedicated to my new school that is opening in the fall and I now have donations of classroom music posters, pop tubes that are a fun addition to any song (you can swirl them to sound like wind or crunch them up for emphasis!), and ukulele wall holders :) Super excited to have such supportive parents at my new school! It's completely different from the one I've been at! Super excited!