Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-17-2020, 12:25 AM

"I don't know and...yeah, I know I can call you," Axel admitted after a moment of silence. This was so unlike him, whining to someone else about relationship advice. A relationship. He wanted to laugh. Still, it felt nice to talk through it with Harlan. The advice made him feel like he could deal with this at some point. Like his lungs wouldn't actually inflate like balloons filled with anxiety. "I'll figure it out though. I guess...I should probably talk to him, huh?"

Just as he said the words, Axel's phone pinged with a new message, leaving him pulling the device away to stare at it. This was...seriously? "Fuck! He's texting me! I've got to go!" Without giving Harlan a chance to respond, Axel hung up, moving back to pacing in the parking lot. Fane only asked about work but it still left his skin prickling with the memory of their last encounter.

'Whenever is fine. It's not like I'm doing anything these days.' He shot back, sure that the response sounded far too snappy, but true. Without any concerts or an album to work on, he was essentially unemployed. Just, the sort of unemployed person with a lot of money.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 09-17-2020 at 12:27 AM..