Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-19-2020, 01:35 AM

Fane was both disappointed and relieved to see that Diedrik and Yvonne were the first to arrive. They certainly seemed like the ones most interested in the business side of the band. "Yes, I thought having a weekly check in might be a good idea. That way we can discuss how things are going, what ideas and plans everyone has. I actually have one I would like to discuss once everyone is here."

The thought of checking in with Axel again had Fane wondering what in the world he had gotten himself into. Still, none of his inner turmoil showed as he took a cup of coffee with a thabk you for Yvonne. He hadn't forgotten her request, and hoped he would be able to manage it. That of course meant pulling out his phone. "I'll grab your numbers right after I check in with Axel then."

For a moment Fane hesitated, staring at his screen. Them he started to type. "Hey, you awake Axel? I hear you have a habit of sleeping in. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was because you'd spent another night partying. Anyway, the band has started to gather for the meeting... I hope to see you here soon?" Fane pressed send, and wondered if he would even get an answer.