Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-21-2020, 03:32 AM

"I'm excited to hear these plans," Diedrik hummed back, a faint smile lifting his usually straight lips. Yvonne must have noticed because she punched him in the ribs, far harder than necessary. It left him grunting but her grinning like a maniac.

"Don't worry. It's not like we're in any hurry to start. Lionus is prone to oversleeping too so if Axel's already awake, it's a game to see who gets here first." Pulling up a chair and sitting in it backwards, she pulled an iced americano with soy from the tray and started slurping away. "Sorry, I just got you a hot coffee, Fane. There's sugar packets on the side since I didn't know what you like. I've got the other boys orders down pat so you'll just have to let me know. Are you...texting Axel?" she added, a bit curious over the almost familiarity of such a thing.

At that exact moment, Axel was scowling at a red light, a jacket pulled tight over his shoulders and sunglasses perched on his nose. The buzz of his phone wasn't exactly a welcome distraction but he swipped open the message anyway. 'I'm on my way asshole. Be there in three minutes so don't you get snippy at me now.' He would have gripped more but the light changed so he tossed his phone on the seat and floored it.