Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-26-2020, 02:35 AM

Yvonne's eyes went wide before she steepled her fingers and leaned forward in her seat to stare at Fane. "You took Axel home? Hold up. Our Axel? The Axel who pushes everyone away the second they get close? Hell, even we can't get that man to quit partying and take his ass home to sleep it off most nights!" She was left regarding Fane yet again, very certain there was more to the story, but Diedrik sent her a sharp look, saying very clearly that it wasn't her business.

Huffing, Yvonne settled down again. "Fine, whatever. Have your secrets. Just don't get yourself burned. I love that idiot but he requires handling with care. Whether it's a cup of coffee or a words of advice, let me know, ya here. Since you're our manager, you're a part of the family now."

"Don't hassle him," Diedrik warned, then paused. A ruckus was heard outside, swearing and a stumble, then more swearing as...a foot connected to the wall outside their meeting room. "Axel is here."

A second after Diedrik announced it, the rockstar flung the door open. "Well, hah! I'm here! And I'm not even late, asshole!"