Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-23-2021, 07:16 PM

As Axel came crashing through the door, Yvonne found herself rooted to the spot, something like awe coming over her. She'd been meaning to argue, to still try to pressure Fane about his closeness with Axel, but instead, she found herself watching a rush of emotions that left her standing there with her mouth held open. "You...?" She couldn't ask, though, and even if she could, Axel didn't give her the chance. The blue-haired rockstar scoffed and nearly bowled Yvonne over as he threw his bag on the table, shrugging out of a dark, fur-trimmed jacket as he did so.

"What the hell, Fane? A second ago, weren't you whining about me being late? Now suddenly I'm almost early? Don't be so nice now!" Axel barely even glanced at the other man, moving past as if he wanted to avoid meeting Fane's gaze. But Axel rarely paused to look at people unless he planned to fuck them. It shouldn't seem strange. It wasn't strange. And yet, he felt his heart give a small skip when he realized it. Damn. He thought he got these weird feelings out of his system when driving. Swallowing hard, he turned to grin at his bandmates.

"Wait. Lionus isn't here?"

Diedrik gave Axel an unimpressed look before shaking his head. "Don't get excited over dumb luck. Just get your coffee so we can start this meeting. Yve…” He trailed off, realizing that their guitarist hadn’t moved an inch since Axel entered the room. “You good?”

“Ah?” Yvonne jumped, realizing just how deep into her thoughts she’d fallen. It left her throwing on a smile, rushing back over to the table with a tut like some disapproving mom. “I’m fine, I’m fine! Here, Ax. Hazelnut Macchiato, like always. Just be glad I didn’t put poison in it.” After handing off the drink, she turned to give Fane a deep look before continuing to chatter. “Anyway. We had things to discuss, right? I’m sure Lionus will be here soon so we might as well start.”

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 01-31-2021 at 02:43 AM..