View Single Post
Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stressed

Old 03-06-2015, 02:49 AM

My Characters:

Lillian, or Lilly(right)- Sophmore
Ember, or Em- Freshman
Lucas, or Luke- Junior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian

Lillian smiled. She was glad that they had finished unpacking and she was excited that they would be able to go see their friends. She was especially glad that Ember would be joining them this year. She made sure her clothes and hair looks fine then went to stand by her sister as she finished web surfing. "I'm ready," she said with a small smile. She couldn't wait to go see their friends. She hadn't seen them all summer. She wondered what their first case would be. "Did you find an interesting story, Brook?" she asked. She knew Brook was good at finding interesting stories for them to follow.

Ember

Ember put her hand on the headboard of her bed as she reached up to put her last book on the shelf. She smiled as so observed her work. She had finally finished unpacking all of her stuff in her dorm. She didn't know who her dorm mate was going to be since she hadn't been in there when Ember arrived. She put her empty bag in her closet and shut the door. She had only been at the college for a handful of hours but she already loved it. She could tail that this would be a fun year, even if it was her first. "I think I'll go for a walk" she said to herself. She put chain that she had put her dorm key on in her pocket and left her dorm. When she got outside, she loved the breeze that greeted her. She put her hands in her coat and began walking around the campus.

Luke

Lucas opened the doors to the classroom and took a deep breath. He was so happy to be back. He had been looking for cases all summer just to be prepared for the return to the club, and to classes, of course. He couldn't wait till everyone else arrived. He had missed everyone over the summer. He noticed Marquise napping on a couch and quietly laughed. He always was falling asleep in her. Lucas quietly walked over to him then poked his stomach. "Wake up sleepy head. How was your summer, Quise?" he asked loudly. He was trying to wake him up and if he didn't succeed, there was always other methods.