View Single Post
Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stressed

Old 05-04-2015, 02:49 AM

"My vacation was pretty good. I got to go to the beach with my family, but I tried to spend as much time away from them as I could. You know how they are," he said with a sigh. When he heard Marquise speak about scaring their friends, he smirked. Luke put down the device that he had been fiddling with and turned to him. "What did you have in mind?" he replied with a playful smile. He was always up for scaring the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly let out a sigh of frustration. She hated it when her sister did that when she knew she was impatient. She still loved her sister though. She was joking, after all. She smiled back and followed her as they walked. It was so nice to be on the campus after vacation. When her sister spoke of Marquise, she couldn't help but giggle. "You're probably right. He is always sleeping. He might as well be part cat" she said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ember smiled. She was glad that the girl wasn't mad at her. She would hated to upset her. She wanted to try making friends here after all. "My name is Ember. What's yours?" she asked softly. She noticed the girl seemed to be looking for something and realized that she had been carrying a mp3 on her before the collision. She looked around and found it at her feet. "Is this what you are looking for?" she asked, offering it to her. She hoped it had been what she was wanting.