View Single Post
MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)/

Old 01-18-2009, 05:03 PM

Haha, I'll make a list of nicknames for you to choose from. All of them are by other users on this site, and some of them make me giggle~
PC, Platty/Platti,Platinum, NumNum, Purple, Plum, Plat, and others I don't remember.

I'm always told my mother is young, but when I was a kid, I never actually thought about it XD

As for courses:
Life Drawing on Monday for six hours
Form and Space for three hours, then Honors Modern Art History for three hours on Tuesday
Honors Introduction to Modern and Contemporary Literature for three hours on Wednesday
Principles of Design for six hours and Motion Graphics for three on Thursday
Drawing and Composition for three hours on Friday.

I got three new teachers this semester, all wonderful so far.
For my Literature class, our teacher was away on a trip the first semester, and came back this semester. He's very cool. And the fact that it is a literature class makes me want to bounce in my seat. Besides art, the thing I love most are books~

The teacher for my Graphics class is also very nice, and extremely funny. The introduction period of the class was full of laughter, despite the fact that I'd been in class six hours before the class even started.

My Drawing and Composition teacher was also away, but came back. He had some really interesting quotes to share with us that really resonated with me. When I get my handout back on Friday, I'll see if I can post them in my blog.

So far, the start of the semester has been great. I'm still battling my procrastination, but hopefully I'll be better about it than last semester. Procrastinating with projects is not exactly the smartest thing to do ~