Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2015, 03:14 AM

Percy just shook his head. He hated being still like this an relying on others. The waiting game--it made him anxious in all the wrong ways. "I don't get it. How can you be so relaxed?" he muttered. Hell would come for them and only those that ran would survive it. No amount of wit could keep the devil back in the end. Why was he the only one who thought that? "People like you piss me off." But his voice held none of it's usual bit. He was far more pissed at himself. He got himself into the situation and he couldn't get himself out of it.

Looking down at the metal cross hanging around his neck, he thanked the lord he still had that. The ring that marked him as Alex' cousin meant nothing to him next to this simple accessory. Percy laughed a little under his breath. "Maybe I should just start praying. You believe in Him?" Percy asked, though he'd become more lost in his thoughts, like he couldn't care if Kallen answered. It didn't really suit his image to be the religious sort, but a guy had to have something in this world.