Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 02-20-2015, 10:47 PM

Kallen hummed, "True...but once we get out of the lower ground I know the complete layout, including where most of the weapons are stored." He smirked, mischievous thoughts already buzzing around his head. Not only did he know where the weapons were stored, but he also knew which weapons were the "precious ones". Also known as the ones worth a lot of money. He would have mentioned that he knew where the money was stored too, but he knew that stealing money would get James in too much trouble and he wasn't going to do that. No matter how much he had already betrayed the brother-like figure, he wasn't about to make him lose his spot in the gang.

"If we could just get one or two of them inside here, we could probably steal their weapons, especially if the two who come in are drunk," he said. Which is highly likely, he thought. If they could get some of them to come in unscheduled it would be one of the guys who was in the middle of gambling, and those guys were always drunk. Disgustingly so. He glanced over at what Percy was staring at and an idea immediately came to him.

"Hey, you got a lighter or something?" Kallen asked. He never smoked, so he didn't keep one on him, but if Percy had one... the he might just have a plan.