View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-07-2011, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei Ann View Post
Edit- Oh I see it, never mind. Yet what is all this game stuff?
How do you mean, "game stuff", Rei Ann:? I'd be happy to explain. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
Definitely going to be checking this spiffy little creation out in the very near future.
Looking forward to seeing you there, Seridano:!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Niccals View Post
I registered. Not a lot going on there yet, I'm editing my user profile, but I would love to role play there. Don't worry, I don't really like getting to awfully graphic with what I'd role play anyway, but yeah, it looks like once it is up and running, it would be fun to rp there.
Yeah, there's not much there yet, Hannibal Niccals:, but there are people looking for games already. :) Or you can post what you're looking for! If people keep waiting for other people to make the first move, there's going to be an awful lot of waiting around. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
I don't need an adult roleplay section. I'm not one of those yuri/yaoi roleplayers, and anything that might be played into that would--as I assume--always be taken to a private provider like an IM service not associated with the forum.

I'm cool with the forum, but then again, I'm just a casual roleplayer.
jupiter: No worries! If you're not interested in using the adult section, it's fully ignorable. :) My friend and I role-play some adult themes, but we're not interested in taking our game to the site because it's faster to play over IM as we usually do. We're just going to bring new games to the site. ;)

Have you had a look at the features of WTF? :)