View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-11-2013, 08:40 AM

"Heh, I'll take that as a yes," said Ella as she furrowed her eyebrows and listened to Aristides rant. He sounded like an absolute divo! Great. Just what Ella needed, not a fussy little boy, but a fussy teenager. She could handle little kids but- Wait a second. Did this dude's parents really expect her to babysit him? He was eve taller than her. For heavens sake, how over protective were these guys?! They probably were the worst kind of over protective, if the fact that the babysitter and there son were the same age didn't bother them. The kind that would flip out if they found out that she couldn't control Aristide, tell their friends and cause Ella to lose her job! There was no way this guy was leaving, 16 or not.

Ella stood her ground as Aristide stood before her. She decided to disregard the geek comment for now and attempt to talk to him. If that didn't work, there always other methods. Also, hearing his heavy southern accent, Ella felt the Welsh part of her poke it's head up."Look here, Cariad. I don't even know what your parents were playing at. You honestly think I expected to come up here and find a.. how did you put it.. grown ass man? This all seems pretty ridiculous to me too."

She crossed her arms over her chest and continued," But, they hired me to make sure you stay here. I mean, this my job on the line, I've got college to go to... Nice piercings by the way." She really, couldn't help herself, they just looked so cool.
" Anyway, that being said... neither you or I are going anywhere until midnight. got a problem... you'll have to deal with the Welsh dragon!" And she tried to put on her most intimidating face, the one that worked with everyone, even her mother.