View Single Post
fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 02-11-2009, 03:37 AM

HIDE ♥ & ♥ SEEK
Valentine's Slumber Party Treasure Hunt
About the Host
Hello and welcome to my little corner of this awesome slumber party! I am fiarra and this is my third time hosting an event thread because I love chatting with all the people who come to play with me. :) Please feel free to keep me company between rounds. I love making friends on the site.
About the Hunt
The Menewsha slumber party has begun just in time for Valentine's Day. Whether you have a special someone or not, love is in the air and hiding among posts in the forums. Are you clever enough to figure out the hints and find a bit of that love for yourself? Come on in and let the game of hide and seek begin!
Rules
  • Follow all of the Menewsha TOS and site rules.
  • Each round you may only report 3 found hearts. Posting more than 3 may result in disqualification from the rest of the game.
  • All clues that are posted without the correct form will not be counted. You may edit any mistakes, but if the edit is made after someone else has posted correctly, it will still not be counted. Attempts to argue otherwise will not be honored.
  • Please don't try and solve the clues within the thread or give other people hints for the answers. That's just no fun for people who want to solve them on their own!
  • Clues not solved before the start of the next round will be carried over.
  • Chatting and encouragement from non-players is more than welcome here, both during and between rounds.
  • Have fun!
What can you win?
  • Each correctly reported heart will be awarded 100 gold at the end of the round.
  • At the end of the game, the person who has found the most hearts will get 2,000 gold and the overall second place winner will get 1,000 gold.

Last edited by fiarra; 02-11-2009 at 05:36 AM..