View Single Post
neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 12-10-2013, 12:15 AM

Food-y Festive Fashions!
(Say that ten times fast!)

The holidays are a special time for everyone! We all gather around for our family and friends...oh and did I forget FOOD?!
For this challenge, I would like to see you create an avatar from an image of your favorite festive foods! Your inspiration can come from the Chex mix your family puts out to tide everyone over until dinner, or the big old turkey your grandmother cooks every year, or even the 3 tier fudge cake that always tastes like paradise.

RULES:
1. Your avatar must be inspired by an image of a single food item as a focal point (no images of dinner tables!)
2. The image of food that inspires you may be of an appetizer, main course, dessert, or a beverage. Just keep it festive!
3. You must post the image that inspires you.
4. If your festive food isn't a norm, feel free to explain why it's festive to you!
__(Don't worry, my family puts mac n' cheese out every year!)

BASICALLY, I would like to see you be inspired by the specific image of food you chose, not so much by the food itself!

Food-y Festive Fashions Entry Form
Username:
Image of My Entry:
Image of Food-y Inspiration:
How is your inspiration festive?: *optional

Quote:
[SIZE=4][COLOR=brown][FONT=Trebuchet MS][B]Food-y Festive Fashions Entry Form[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Image of My Entry:[/B]
[B]Image of Food-y Inspiration:[/B]
[B]How is your inspiration festive?:[/B] *optional

Entries:

Username: PrincessKasumi
Image of My Entry:
How is your inspiration festive?: I have stockings, candles and those holly mantle leaves! ^u^

Username:Nephila
Image of My Entry:
How is your inspiration festive?: I'm dat sexy old fruit cake from last year *wink*

Username: Woodlandnypmh
Image of My Entry:
((It's a cupcake in this picture, but it has the perfect pat of "butter" on it.

How is your inspiration festive?: Mashed potatoes are always a part of the Christmas meal here!

Username: bloodstainedwings
Image of My Entry:
How is your inspiration festive?: In my family, on Christmas eve you are not allowed to eat meat. not sure why. anyways, we always have fish instead! there are three courses and the first, my fav, is seafood pasta! I love how colouful and delightful it is. I also love the movement of pasta as it is being twirled.

Username: fireprincess
Image of My Entry:
How is your inspiration festive?: When I think of cherry coffee cake, I think of Christmas. My aunt makes this wonderful desert around Christmas time, and brings it to my grandparent's house. I love sitting with them eating and laughing, just having a good time.

Username: X---AznCo0ki3
Image of My Entry:

Image of Food-y Inspiration: [x]
How is your inspiration festive?: I was just sitting here dreaming about baked goods when I heard a little voice call out to me "HELP! HELP ME! PLEASE" it said over and over again. Bewildered, I looked around and saw my gingerbread house. The house was...melting...alas I had left it too close to the stove and down came all the candy. But, what I boggled my mind was the scene inside. There was poor Gingerella wailing in despair as her house came crumbling down.

Username: Rochiel Silverfire
Image of My Entry:
How is your inspiration festive?: HAM!!! Yum yum yum!!! =^^=

Username: KatMagenta
Image of My Entry:
How is your inspiration festive?: Despite how full we are already my uncle serves Christmas pudding with home-made white sauce after Christmas dinner every year.

Last edited by neller; 12-30-2013 at 03:34 AM..