View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-16-2013, 04:16 PM

I would like to get a group of people together to enter the Duvalian Defenders category of the Avatar Contest. I have few different ideas that we could work with for the group. If you're not sure what I'm talking about you can find the information for the contest here. The group can only be a max of eight people so hurry if you would like to sign up to join. Just post here to tell me you want to join and please state which of my ideas you like best.

Formulating new ideas concerning the contest.
We need to come up with new uniforms for Duval's Air Patrol and they have to be steampunk in nature.

Previous ideas that aren't valid for the contest :(X

Idea One - Our Airship is Better Than Yours

Previous ideas that aren't valid for the contest :(X

Basically for this we would be making the crew of an airship. Pretty simple and straight forward. Might even have them doing something like collecting lightening (totally stole that from the movie Stardust, lol).

Idea Two - Robots to the Rescue
My first idea for this is we would create a small robot army and the sole purpose for the creation of the robots is to defend the people of Duval.

My second idea for this is we create a group of robots that look like the go together to run some type of factory or do a job that is dangerous for humans.

Idea Three - Seaford's Privateers
This idea was somewhat inspired by the information given to us about the city of Seaford in the Something on the Horizon stickie. Since Seaford is more pre-industrial than Towanpool the type of defenses they have would be different. I imagine that fishing is a big part of their livelyhood so why not have a group of fisherman who are also secretly privateers that take the law into their own hands to keep their beloved home safe from pirates?

Uniform Colors
Main: Browns (Dark, Rust & Light) and Red
Accents: Gold/Bronze

Group Members
blueblackrose
Pa-pancake
LaVida
llonka
Shadami
Mageling
Woofie267
Antagonist

Uniforms
Commander - blueblackrose
Pilot - Shadami
Gunman - Pa-pancake
Engineer - Antangonist
Navigator - llonka
Medic - LaVida
Quartermaster - Mageling
Cook - Woofie267

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-22-2013 at 07:52 PM..