View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-10-2012, 12:36 AM

Emmery smiled when he heard Hannah at the door, he grabbed things for another place setting as he began to set it out, letting Hannah and Rea talk with each other. He wasn't surprise to see her, and her like of Felix was rather obvious since she was the reason that there was always candy around the place but it helped with Felix's little candy addiction. "Hello, Hannah. I am very sorry but Felix is rather busy at the moment. Though i think Stryker is off some place." he said to her as he flashed them a charming smile, cocking his head to the side as his long light brown haired braid fell over his shoulder as he motioned them to take a shirt before he took his own sit after they did, taking some sandwiches and pouring them all tea before he passed the sandwiches to them. "So tell me how have you both been since the last time i was here?" he asked them as he chuckled, sipping at his tea a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix didn't even notice the tea, the sandwiches, and lollipops that Emmery had left for him on the corner of his desk, but that did not stop him from eating and drinking it. He still didn't even realized that he was eating it, he looked over what he had written down, going through it all again before he jerked his head up as he felt something happen, something he knew that was out of place. He slammed his book closed, taking the bowl of lollipops and shoving them into various pockets on his trench coat. Before he left his office, having missed Hannah and Rae going to the tea room to have tea with Emmery, he stopped at the door, blinking when he saw the envelope with Grimm written on it, he knew that there was only one place it could have come from. "BUNNY!!!!" he yelled as he picked it up, looking it over for a few minutes, he had honestly believed that the tower was completely empty, since they had walled it up when the last person had escaped, making sure that no one could be trapped in there ever again. He knew the paper was from the tower because it had the tower emblem on it, as all the paper from the tower had, now he had something new to worry and work on and he needed his brother to help him out with. He turned from the door as he closed it once more, heading back to his office, shutting the door behind him as he sat down, opening the envelope and reading everything that was inside of it.