View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-23-2015, 09:44 PM

Key's natural and bright smile came back onto his face as he chatted a little with the cashier. Once he had the game, he tucked the bag under his shoulder and had to resist running back to his apartment just so he could play it all that much sooner. "Okay! I'm all done. I'm afraid I walked here though so I hope you don't mind," he added as he headed out the door.

It seemed that Priscilla didn't question him or his gender. Key wondered if she was oblivious or just didn't want to say anything. He met with quite a few different reactions after all. Plenty of people only saw what they wanted to see despite his lack of boobs and not quite flawlessly feminine voice. But then, some people noticed and called him out on it immediately--not always in the best way. He was confident and sure in what he was though, so he tried not to let it stop him even if sometimes he pulled awkwardly on his shirt sleeves as if covering more skin would hide the truth.

Once on the street, he decided to learn a little more about this situation. "So...why are you running away?"