View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-18-2017, 07:14 PM

Ankor froze, his eyes going wide as Xavier covered his mouth. For two seconds, he kept talking with a muffled sound, only the words, 'What are you doing?' really making it through. His sharp eyebrows furrowed together and a moment later, he pulled himself away, flicking his hair back from his eyes in an overdramatic gesture. "Did you guys see that? This maknae is so rude to tell me to be quiet!" He pulled himself to his tip-toes and tried to muss up the much taller boy's hair in punishment.

Shin pushed his way past when KR opened the door though, disrupting Ankor's balance slightly and he dropped back onto his heels, having only brushing a hand over Xavier's hair for a half second. "But can you blame him?" Shin murmured as he slipped past, leaving Ankor gaping as the others started to shuffle in after the blonde dancer.

"I can! Because he's the maknae!" Ankor yelled after him before giving up. Spinning away, he hurried into the practice room and straight toward the long wall of mirrors in order to admire himself before they started. "I'm all for someone filming on their phone though. Want me to do it? And what happens with the winner and loser? We need prizes and punishment if we're going to do this."

Hong Li sighed slightly as he did a little spin in the center of the room. The look of excitement hadn't lessened in his eyes though even if he pretended to be fed up with Ankor's antics. He loved the suggestions, though even he got sick of the boy's meddling sometimes. "Can we trust you to film it well? I can, or maybe Daesuk since he's always on his phone in the first place." Daesuk looked up sharply. "It's probably better to pick someone who won't do well anyway," Hong Li added with a laugh, then realized he threw himself under the bus a bit by volunteering to film. "Ah! But of course I won't be the first to lose! A-anyway, Hyunki is going to win for me! We're team Hongki after all."

Shin burst out laughing. "Is that it!?" Half bent over, he laughed for a few more seconds before trying to level a look of challenge at Hyunki again. "But we'll see after this who's the real dance master here."