View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-19-2017, 08:07 PM

Daesuk blinked at cute addition to his name, but didn't comment. His expression might be bland, but he didn't hate this. Before auditioning, he'd always been alone. Now he had friends around him even if he acted the sensible part. "Aegyo?" he murmured like they didn't already know he couldn't do anything of the sort. Especially not on demand. "If it's aegyo, then just make Ankor or Hong Li, or even Hyunki to do it...." Even as he said that though, he pulled his phone out and texted the manager, 'Come to the practice room. We need a dance judge.' Then, for good measure and because KR said so, he added a cute pouty smiley face that didn't match him at all. And yet the ease his fingers texted the cute emoji said otherwise.

Ankor peeked over Daesuk's phone, grinning at the message. "Oh yeah, that should get him here. So if we do our dance then there should definitely be a punishment for whoever loses because that's seriously bad," he hummed, spinning away again. He saw Shin already by the mirrors, having ditched his grey and black striped hoodie like Hyunki so he could go over the moves in his usual silver tank top. The dancers seemed alike in that category at least. They favored almost identical practice clothes other than the colors. "Maybe they have to buy us all dinner or do a special video performance. Dance the song all by themselves in stupid clothes!" Once he thought of it, his face began to glow.

Hong Li nodded his head, stroking his chin with a grin. "Okay, I could do that. Everyone else down for that? And the winner, what does the winner get?" He raised his eyebrow at Ankor then turned to Hyunki. "And is the reward and punishment something that we can share? Because I don't want to lose by myself."

"I'm game," Shin hummed. After a few stretches and simple dance moves, he turned toward the center of the room so he could cluster with the other members. "And winner should get to pick the outfit." His voice oozed confidence. Sure he wasn't b-boy like Hyunki, but he'd fought so hard to get to this level that he couldn't back down. And even if, he didn't win, he sure as hell wasn't going to lose.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 07-19-2017 at 11:27 PM..