View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-24-2017, 06:24 PM

Daesuk nodded once, a faint smile showing on his face. "I think that's fair," he said, especially knowing the punishments would turn out most fair to him, the one getting to doll out the forehead flicks. He had a knack for games, especially ones that seemed unbeatable or unhackable at least and with that, his forehead flick skill excelled. Even Hong Li made a sour face at the idea of losing and receiving that, but Daesuk doubted it was for more than just show.

Ankor pouted however and cut in before Taeksu could finish setting up the camera equipment and get the competition started. "But if Daesuk loses, I get to flick him!" he exclaimed, already jumping close and attempting to perform the flick. Daesuk moved out of the way, revealing more fluid movement than expected from his expressionless face. However, he only nodded in affirmation.

"If that's what you want."

Shrugging, Shin added about as much answer as he felt was necessary to the punishment and reward conversation. Daesuk's forehead flick truly was a force to be reckoned with and almost as dangerous as Ankor's cooking. However, he was with Hyunki--it was time to dance. "I'm ready. Everyone get into your positions. First round of [unnamed song]!" Grinning, he shook his arms one more time before readying himself.

With a scramble of movements, the others found their own positions, Hong Li being one of the last, using the others to judge his own placement. He expected he would lose immediately, but he still suggested this just to prove them all wrong. Maybe he wouldn't win, but he could at least show he didn't dance awful.