View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-28-2017, 02:03 PM

Ankor whined, making a faint noise of discontent when Daesuk flicked his head. Hyunki was there in a second, already trying to mother him. Looking at the older boy with watery eyes, he milked as much out of this failure as he could, purposely showing his hurt expression to the camera. "Daesuk hyung enjoys this too much," he murmured as he went to sit by the wall. Apparently they weren't going to milk their punishments for too long. He should have made a rule where the eliminated could still keep dancing, just not win.

As the music started again, he got the chance to watch it as a spectator, which was nice. They looked good, if still a bit too rookie. Their angles didn't perfectly match up, especially with Xavier's and heights like his and Shin's mixed in. And that guy looked so focused Ankor almost forgot they were practicing not performing a real thing. Did he also notice that the group around him wasn't quite so perfect? If he did, he probably wouldn't take it well.

Ankor got so absorbed in watching the very subtle mistakes happening, that he missed the biggest one. Out of the corner of his eyes, he just saw a giant blur of motion and then one untied shoe flew up to head height. Blinking, he watched KR pick himself up from the floor. A second later, he burst out into laughter. "Did you really trip over your shoelaces, hyung?! I'm so happy right now that my mistake wasn't so bad!" Because really, at least he was doing the right dance, not falling on his face. Making eye contact with Hong Li, he saw the older boy biting back his own laughter, clearly enjoying this even more than Ankor if the look of almost euphoria in his eyes was something to judge by.

"Are you proud of me yet?" he murmured to Hyunki as KR stood to take his punishment. "I'm already so far from last place." Pride tinged Hong Li's words, even if luck more than anything else got him to this place.

Daesuk stepped in front of KR and just looked at him for a second before murmuring a quick apology with a face that lacked any regret, though still less gleeful than the other members. "I'm sorry, hyung." With that, he released his finger and listened to the solid thwack sound that actually reverberated through the room before more giggles ensued.