View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-04-2017, 12:57 AM

Hong Li pouted hard, his confusion quickly turning into disappointment. He really, really thought he did it right this time. He even thought about it before he fell into the wrong dance moves. It just seemed to flow so naturally that his body went that direction regardless of what part of the choreo they were at. "Aw man. This is so unfair!" he huffed, crossing his arms with a petulant look in Daesuk's direction. When the younger man stepped toward him, he stepped back. A far cry from him trying to punish Ankor in the first round. "Ah hey, best out of two? Or maybe we should judge by how well I did that part, just technical level, you know." Backing up another step, he smiled at Hyunki, hoping he would back him up.

"You were still wrong," Shin said bluntly, crossing his arms as well. Because hell if he would encourage someone else to fail. This was absurd. They should all at least dance the right part. Waving to Daesuk, he encouraged the other man to hurry up with his punishment. Ankor, with far too much glee, burst from his seat to help.

"Payback for being mean to me!" he cried and with that, grasped hold of Hong Li from behind in a giant hug. He only came up a little past Hong Li's shoulder's, but that wasn't the point. He just held on for dear life as Daesuk quickly slipped in and snapped back his finger. Hong Li let out a cry and slapped both of his hands over his forehead, stumbling back enough to almost step on Ankor who fled as soon as he'd rushed in. Pouting even harder, Hong Li jabbed a finger right at Daesuk. "I demand a rematch, one on one against you. I can definitely prove I dance better than Daesuk-ah!" Arm trembling, he stood there, shaking with utter conviction.

Daesuk met his eye. "No."

Hong Li collapsed to the floor. Crouching down, Ankor patted his shoulder. "There, there. Do you want to come sit next to me? We can make bets about who will win. My bet is on Shin since his gaze it starting to looking like laser beams right now. I think he's upset that you messed up the dance like that. You know how perfectionistic he is." Ankor chuckled, not even bothering to lower his voice.

Shin shook his head, gulping down some water without joining in with any of the madness, circling quickly back to his dance position. He didn't even glance in Ankor's direction, completely ignoring the conversation going on over there. "There's only four of us left. Let's just hurry up and finish this already. Hong Li hyung makes me want to practice more."

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 01-12-2018 at 08:19 PM..