View Single Post
GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 04-05-2013, 01:24 PM

Killian smirked at Dylan's remark. "Really? I thought you already knew that." He responded before looking at Tara. He turned his head to look up at the ceiling as he ran a hand through his hair, his lips set in a thin line as he thought on how to answer that. No, I'm not okay. But I can't tell them that. They'll just try to help me. Might try to send me to some rehab place where they try to teach you internal healing and shit like that. No. I'm fine. I don't have a problem. I'll just eat a little more and gain some weight. Surely I can just explain not eating as a lack of funds, right? Yeah. What if they ask you where all your money is going?... Landlady raised the rent. Yeah. That works. He thought, letting his eyes dart back and forth as they continued to look at the ceiling. "Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry about it." He answered, tilting his head back down to look at his friends. His green eyes scanned the room for a moment before settling on the front door. He was thinking again, deep in thought. He was so deep in thought that you'd probably have to shove him a bit to get his attention.

((OOC: I won't be on much until Tuesday. Got lots to do, but I'll post if I get the opportunity to sneak on.))