View Single Post
M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 09-17-2016, 12:57 AM

{Omg 14 points of damage?!? How unlucky is Jolmah D:
I'm going to take cover and do ranged attacks now because I don't want to take any more damage here}

Jolmah's hp 06/28

The goblin sinks its morning star deep into the right side of Jolmah's body, crushing the organs and ribs there.
In agony, Jolmah moves as fast as she can to take cover behind the trees southwest of her (diagram attached).
{Hopefully it is only 20 ft to reach those trees. Cover gives me +4 to AC right?
If I can reach those trees with my movement action then I will do a ranged sling attack for my standard action, but if it requires two move actions to reach those trees then I will just do those two move actions and end my turn}
Ranged (sling) attack roll (if trees are 20ft or less away): The 20-sided dice lands on 5 +2 +1 (dex modifier) {I don't think there is a range penalty at this distance}
Damage roll, if it hits: The 4-sided dice lands on 4 + 2 (sling bullets) +1 (dex modifier)

---------- Post added 09-17-2016 at 12:59 AM ----------

Silly me, I forgot to mention which goblin I was attacking (if I get to on this turn).
I want to attack the goblin closest to me after I take cover behind those trees.